DOB : 19-07-1968
Experience : 25 Years.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have 25 years of experience in teaching High School Mathematics, administration and management of school activities. I have vast experience and expertise in heading a big team of about 100 teachers and 20 sub staff and student of various ages from Nursery to Grade 12 standards.
I have helped the management by my dynamic professional work. My greatest strengths which helped me to achieve a successful head position are my logical and critical thinking, ability to solve the problem quickly and efficiently, excellent communication skills and management ability.
To work in a challenging and dynamic environment, and use my expertise and rich for the growth of the working environment and students.
• B.A., Bachelor of Arts ( Mathematics, Economics and Statistics ) –
• M.Sc., Master of Science (Mathematics)
• M.Phil. Mathematics
• B.Ed. , Bachelor of Education
• M.Ed., Master of Education
• M.Phil., Education
• Have been working as Mathematics Teacher in Sharjah British International School, Sharjah.
• Felicitated with Rastriya Gaurav Purashkaar Award by the members of Indian Solidarity Council on 25th July, 2016 at New Delhi.
• Felicitated by the members of the International Association of Lions Clubs, District 423-C2,
• Felicitated by the members of the International Association of Lions Clubs, District 423-C2, on Sunday, the 13th day of September 2009, at a specially organized occasion of commemorate the Teachers Day, at FAPCCI Auditorium, Hyderabad.
• Received Best Class Teacher Award in the year 2006 – 2007 taken from Sri.C.Ramayya M.L.C in the school Annual Day.
Help the other members by sharing information and advice on Oman