Medical, Cosmetics and food trading company operating in Bahrain is looking to hire Account and Admin Executive with the following criteria:
- Based in Bahrain
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in an accounting/finance position.
- Academic/Professional qualification in Accounting/Finance
1) Admin Responsibilities
- Answered/directed all incoming calls and handled caller inquiries.
- Assist with clerical and general office administration including but not limited to filing, processing forms, and scanning, faxing, mail and receptionist services.
- Keep track of products inventory and provide weekly/monthly reporting to the management.
- Maintain timely and accurate staff records.
- Prepare GM's documents, formal letters, packets, meetings, etc.
2) Accounting Responsibilities
- Prepare journal entries to appropriate monies received into the correct revenue, expenditure or balance sheet
- Prepared weekly/monthly Bank Reconciliation and year-end closing of books
- Facilitated downloading of raw data from Tally and organize the information to create reports and charts
- Designed/prepared spreadsheets for reconciliation and commissions
- Prepared deposits to bank, post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of quotations and invoices in coordination with sales team members.
- Prepare and organize materials for annual audit
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and yearly budgets.
Those who are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats