Full time, Part time
Your English Station Language Centre is looking for a dynamic, motivated professional native level English speaking teacher to join our small and friendly team of dedicated language teachers to start now and finishing end of July 2017 with possibility of being promoted.
We are an official preparation centre for the University of Cambridge ESOL exams and a registered examination centre for Trinity College London and as such would prefer candidates with experience preparing students for these qualifications.
We deliver a wide range of courses including infant learners, young learners, teens and adults. The majority of our classes are taught to children and adults in the afternoon although we also offer morning classes.
The classrooms all have top of the range audio/visual equipment with computers and wifi connection throughout.
Must be selfemployed and take care of their own taxes.
Having a car will be a plus.
We are based in El Molar (Madrid)
Our minimum requirement is a native level English speaker based in Madrid with a degree, CELTA or TEFL Certificate.
* have at least 1 year of experience teaching English
* be flexible, experienced in teaching young learners and highly motivated.
* have the legal right to work in Spain
* have an intermediate knowledge of Spanish
* be interested in the long-term as well as being reliable, trustworthy and a good team player
* a knowledge of University of Cambridge ESOL exams and Trinity ISE exams would be extremely beneficial.
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.