Japanese (Mother tongue), English (Fluent)
Reports directly to the Cruise Director, performs a different variety of duties from translating and preparing all documents for foreign guests, to assisting them constantly during their staying on board-(Embarkation, Welcome, Excursions, Cocktails, Public Relations), to work as a team member in cooperation with other Cruise Staff members, as well as with all other shipside Departments.
- Diploma from established Hotel, Tourism School or University
- Experience in Hotel and Tourism area or any other related field.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive open attitude for public relations and problem solving. Deep knowledge of their own country culture.
- Ability to perform secretarial duties independently and Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
- Capability to prioritise tasks and operate in a complex dynamic environment
- Japanese mother tongue, plus Fluent in English.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation
Competitive Salary bonuses, full accommodation and meals included, flights paid by the company. Position living on board 5-6 months contract, renewable (6-8 weeks off between contracts) or seasonal depending on your availability. Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Renewable including accommodation, meals. Excellent opportunities for professional development.
POSITION ON BOARD
Ask your questions and share info on the Catalunya forum