Dutch, French, German, Turkish, English
Company: Bosch Service Solutions Barcelona
• Effectively manage incoming calls.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Full time (39 hours per week).
• Contract: Stable (first contract with Manpower for a period of 6-12 months. From then on, a stable contract with Bosch).
• Compulsory previous full time training of 5 days. (It is paid).
We look for people who have…
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters/situations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in at least 2 languages (English must be one of them).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Preferably proven customer support experience and familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
For more than 30 years Bosch Service Solutions offers global innovative services for companies in more than 30 languages. Established in 1985 as a monitoring center and provider of communication services, Bosch Service Solutions has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing services. Bosch Service Solutions operates as a distinct business unit of the Robert Bosch GmbH and has its headquarter in Frankfurt.
Bosch is a leading international supplier of Business Process Outsourcing solutions for complex, technology-driven services. In addition, they develop, implement, and operate new and innovative business models in cooperation with their clients.
Ask your questions and share info on the Catalunya forum