Air Products is a multinational American company, with a European service center in Barcelona. We are looking to incorporate a Logistic Customer Service with Dutch and German.
You will have to be able to work in a constantly changing environment by supporting customer service inquiries/ needs via email and phone regarding services, information, logistic support.
As a member of the Customer Service team you will have to show good communication skills, patience, abilities to provide appropriate solutions and organizational qualities.
• Handle inbound telephone orders from customers.
• Ensure all orders, including those received by fax or email, are entered efficiently into our SAP computer system.
• Handle customer enquiries / customer complaints, investigate causes, record findings, and escalate to management.
• Enter all fax, email, and proactive customer enquiries onto the scheduling system.
• Proactively maintain customer accounts. This will include remotely monitoring supply needs, coordinating production schedules and delivery windows, as well as maintaining customer contact.
• Coordinating changes to deliveries and liaising with drivers
• React to changes in customer demand and resources (drivers and equipment).
• Be the first point of contact for out-of-hours emergency response.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide