If you feel like a Front-end Jedi, join the Marfeel Force you must
This is you:
· Your life begin and end with a slash
· You understand iterative development, a day without pushing code makes you sad
· Youre not afraid to crack open an existing code base and bend it to your will
· Self-starter is your middle name. You can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it
· You have a real understanding of building products that work at web scale
· You cant imagine your life without a whiteboard, open-source boards and definitely CODE
· You know the importance of being part of an universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal. So, your communication shows both tech and functional command what youre doing.
· As a software craftsman you will advocate and practice pair-programming, test-driven development, refactoring, collective-code ownership, continuous integration, and refactoring.
· You care about online news and user experience
· International team player
· Eager for knowledge
· Lots of stamina, you get bored if you dont have nothing to do.
· Hands-on and proactive.
· Fluent english (its a must)
· Can solve technical problems equally well with OO, DOM oriented, or functional JS
· Solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance, etc.)
· >2 years experience building software that works at web scale
· Demonstrable experience with cross-browser JS and CSS development. If you also have experience in Java that will be great
· Experience with client-side site development in JS
· Solid understanding of HTML5 tags functions and intent
We will be impressed if:
· Experience with RequireJS, SASS and Jasmine
· Experience with more recent web technologies (i.e. localStorage, geolocation, CSS transitions and transformations)
· Experience with GoogleAnalytics
· Experience with AdServing
· You have experience with various AWS services and understand the challenges of deploying large applications in the cloud.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
· Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
· We have 22 different nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
· Flexible working-time.
· Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices,etc).
· Ping-pong tournaments.
· Team building events!
· Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
· And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
Please apply through the following link: