Dutch (Mother tongue), English (Advanced)
Located in our Lisbon office you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing inbound support to Dutch speaking customers.
Customer Service Representatives perform inbound support by telephone and email. In a contact center environment you will help with customers service requests and troubleshoot quality issues with diabetes care products. You will create and update customer profiles, provide additional information (e.g. offers and product features), receive proactive education on products, help to retain existing customers and strengthen their loyalty.
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the Dutch speaking community
• Be the first point of contact to handle support and resolve customer complaints.
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails.
• Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
• Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
• Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
What we are looking for
We are looking for full time customer service professionals to join our team and provide support to the Dutch market. If you are fluent in Dutch, you are quick on your feet, have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day to improve user experience.
• Native level Dutch (C2)
• Good understanding of English
• Effective communicator
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to build trust with the customers
• Patient, empathetic, and an ability to manage stress
• Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
• Previous customer service or contact center experience
• Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies
• Experience with policy work, or help resource project management
• Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
• Early adopter of technology
• People with diabetes care knowledge or medical background (preferable)
At Sitel we believe our staff is our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are;
• Relocation package to Portugal
• Central Lisbon office location – Saldanha, Lisbon.
• Competitive salary (x14) with meal allowance and a monthly bonus
• Stable working hours (Monday – Friday, 8 hours per day)
• 22 vacation days per annum
• Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
• Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) an English speaking Doctor on site
• Start an international career
• Support one of the largest companies in the world
• Further training available through SITEL’s online University
• Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team at CAREERS.PORTUGAL@SITEL.COM with ref.: ABB/DU/EXC
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.