Dutch (Mother tongue), English (Fluent)
Located in our Lisbon office you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing inbound technical support to Dutch speaking business customers and home users.
• Provide friendly and efficient service to the Dutch speaking community
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues on customers computer environments by telephone, email and LogMeIn remote access.
• Be the first point of contact to handle technical support and resolve customer complaints.
• Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and emails, including urgent situations.
• Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
• B2B & B2C support with selected English email support
• Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
What we are looking for
We are looking for full time IT or technical support professionals to join our team and provide support to the Dutch market. If you are fluent in Dutch, have a passion for IT/technology, are a good problem solver and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day to improve user experience.
• Native level Dutch (C2 minimum)
• Fluent level of English
• Extensive IT knowledge and understanding (training or degree preferable)
• Passionate about IT & technology
• Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
• Familiarity with web browsers and VPN issues
• Experience with Windows based applications
• Good communication skills
• Patient & highly empathetic
• Technical support or Help-desk experience (Preferable)
At Sitel we believe our staff are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are;
• Relocation package to Portugal
• Competitive salary with a meal allowance and a monthly performance bonus
• Central Lisbon office location (Saldanha)
• Stable working hours (Monday – Friday 07:00 – 16:00)
• Private health insurance (applicable after 6 months) and an English speaking Doctor on site
• 22 vacation days per annum
• Training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract from day 1
• Start an international career
• Support one of the largest providers of antivirus software in the world
• Work in a multicultural environment
• Further training available through SITEL’s online University
• Career opportunities and a great working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
If you feel that this job advertisement sums up your character and your ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team with ref: ANV/DU/EXC at CAREERS.PORTUGAL@SITEL.COM
Help the other members by sharing information and advice on Lisbon