Dutch (Mother tongue), English (Fair)
Zalando is one of Europe’s largest online-only retail companies. Clothes, accessories, sports items, shoes… From big name brands such as Guess, Timberland and Vero Moda to exclusive fashion labels like Apepazza and Latitude Femme, which are often hard to get, Zalando offers an extensive product selection, excellent customer service and an easy and secure online shopping experience. No catches – Just free delivery and free returns
• Address customer concerns, inquiries by interaction in a professional and friendly manner;
• Provide Information regarding shipping and delivery;
• Assist with questions to products on website;
• Answer payment and invoice queries;
• Help customers with returns, complaints, vouchers and discount codes
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments*;
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*For relocated applicants
We are looking for thinkers and doers, pro-active, cooperative and motivated people who are excited to provide high-quality service and have conversations.
Demonstrate enthusiasm, humor and positive energy, deliver an outstanding customer experience at every single opportunity. Assist end customers before, while and after purchase.
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.