We are looking for a Content Marketer (French Speaking) to join us and fuel our continued growth.
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Content Marketer will work in a global team with the industry's sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects ranging from traditional marketing materials to innovative new tools based on the latest technology. Our clients are leaders in their respective business or technology fields and our task is to support their business and technology solutions with compelling creative work and our marketing expertise. As a French-speaking Content Marketer, your core focus will be on supporting our French-speaking clients with their sales and marketing activities.
At EDGE, Content Marketing means being able to:
• Write good copy. You’ll be responsible for writing, editing and proofing marketing and sales content. You’ll be expected to write or edit scripts and storyboards for animations, product and service brochures, white papers, ad copy, newsletters, web copy, thought leadership and by-lined articles, newsletters, press releases, presentations, case studies, bios, invitations, email campaigns and much more.
• Understand the business. You’ll be work closely with marketing, sales and bid teams to translate technical, often complex, services into marketing, demand generation, sales and pursuit campaigns that communicate clear business propositions and value. You need to know your stuff.
• Lead projects. You’ll be working on projects that involve designers, developers and experienced marketing professionals and it’ll be your job to write compelling briefs and oversee their execution into high-quality creative work.
• Be a trusted advisor to our clients. Many of our clients are not marketing professionals – it’ll be up to you to advise them and provide expert opinion.
What you absolutely need to have:
• Native-speaker level French (written and spoken)
• Excellent written and spoken English (Native speaker level)
• Passion for the marketing and communication, preferably confirmed by a degree in English, Journalism or Communications
• Excellent writing skills (including ability copy editing skills, as well as writing and research skills
• Strong project management skills and experience
• Attention to detail (ability to professionally proofread your work and that of others)
• A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context)
What would really help your application
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Experience working in a B2B setting
• Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Pro-active approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
• A passion for technology (especially within a business context)
What we offer
• Interesting and stable job in a vibrant atmosphere as part of a truly international team of marketers, writers, designers, developers and dedicated project managers.
• Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
• A generous training budget and access to a rich range of industry-leading training resources
• Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment
• Friendly, welcoming working environment populated by expats, recent grads and agency-seasoned creatives.
When submitting your application, please include a current portfolio or 3-5 examples of previous work relevant to this position.
Please note, the recruitment process will include a test to evaluate skills and understanding of business context.
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to RecruitmentBPO.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include reference number: CM/Fr/KRK in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide