Dutch (Mother tongue)
Staples makes it easy to make more happen with more products and more ways to shop. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples lets customers shop however and whenever they want, whether it’s in store, online or on mobile devices. Staples serves customers in 25 countries offering a wide product range, in categories such as office supplies, paper & stationery, technology, facilities and breakroom, furniture and Copy & Print.
• Ensure an adequate response time while delivering high quality service to all customers via email and phone;
• Maintain excellent quality and efficiency in order to achieve our team targets;
• Support customers before, while and after purchase;
• Assist with concerns regarding products, payment transactions and shipping;
• Assist with concerns regarding a broad range of customer accounts issues.
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 6.000 employees we are providing services to around 56 countries in 28 different languages.
In 2015, Teleperformance Portugal is considered for the sixth time the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded for the second time by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a young, dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments*;
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
*For relocated applicants
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide