30,000 - 35,000
MySQL Database Administrator
• Work from home options
• International consultancy firm
• MySQL Database management for clients
Options. That’s what this role gives you. As MySQL Database Administrator, there are greater options for you in terms of how you work – for example there’s space for you to work from home or a place of your choosing. Because this company’s clients can be found across the world, most of what you do will take place remotely. Your role finds you providing a full range of MySQL database consultancy services to clients from a host of different industries and sectors.
As MySQL Database Administrator, you will join a diverse international team of professionals to provide a high level of service across all aspects of database management. That includes design, maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting, resolving issues and more. This is a very well-established MySQL Database consultancy firm with many clients across the world so this position is full of great challenges that will really bolster your skills.
• Manage the whole administration of the MySQL Database for a range of international clients
• Administer all aspects of the database – design, maintenance, monitoring for and resolving issues, troubleshooting and more
• Liaise with the Director/CTO and other team members on a day-to-day basis
• Take care of architecture and ensure flow of high volumes of data
• Optimise data performance, manage data structure and ensure high availability of data
• 2-3 years’ experience in MySQL Database Administration
• Strong knowledge of Unix/Shell code
• Python scripting skills would be an advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 35,000
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on 356 2034 1566 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta