30,000 - 40,000
IT Project Manager – eCommerce platforms
• Newly created IT Team
• Ecommerce and online shopping
• Fantastic career advancement
New things are at the heart of this role – that means new developments for the company and new growth opportunities for you. As IT Project Manager, you will become part of this booming software company. It’s exciting times there, with a brand-new IT department team being created and new projects coming down the pipeline around eCommerce and online shopping platforms. You’ll be a key player in these new developments, heading up the newly created teams meaning there’s real opportunities here for your own career growth.
Your IT Project Manager role gets you leading key projects and bridging the gap between project stakeholders – team members, clients, suppliers and more. You’ll grow your knowledge of the entire lifecycle of products and projects enjoy plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and advance professionally.
• Plan, design and coordinate complex Networks deployment
• Analyse and document Infrastructures already in place
• Act as part of a skilled team, liaising between internal team members, clients and customers, suppliers, and other project stakeholders
• Bring a deep understanding of Cloud infrastructure, development deployment, load balancing and backup systems
• Become part of a growing IT team with great career prospects
• Project Management experience in Infrastructure
• Experience leading Development projects
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 40,000
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on 356 2034 1566 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities please see our website: http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.