17,000 - 21,000
IT Support Officer
• Well-established company
• Great career and personal growth
• Exposure all different areas of IT
By joining this well-established financial services company as IT Support Officer you’ll find yourself in the ideal place to grow and gain experience. This is a more Junior-level role that will find you collaborating closely with the other members of the talented team to deliver a high level of IT support throughout the organisation.
You’ll gain great experience in a wide range of IT support services – including desktop support, datacentre services, business systems support and other areas. Your IT Support Officer role sits across the company’s 3 main IT areas: Infrastructure, Core Systems & Reporting and Software Development. This helps develop a really robust skillset and creates a strong foundation for future growth.
• Help to maintain company hardware and software systems
• Carry out daily core business systems and infrastructure operations
• Provide general IT Helpdesk support for all desktop systems
• Ensure the continued operations of the company’s data centres
• Perform the company’s end-of-day batch processes
• Put in place backup and recovery operations
• Carry out checks on various systems – networks, hardware and software
• Strong IT Support experience
• Knowledge of DBA or Software Development
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 17,000 – 21,000
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on 356 2034 1566 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta