Application Support Specialist – Business Systems
• Malta-based role
• Well-established international bank
• Broad Application Support and BA role
You’ll find your next career move right here in Malta, with this Application Support Specialist role. Taking place in a well-established financial institution, your new role finds you joining the IT Business System Department, a truly talented team of IT professionals. This an international bank with a world-wide network of offices that spans 5 continents. But its headquarters stand proud here in picturesque Malta. 20 years of operation have helped built up the company’s great reputation, establishing it as a dynamic provider of customer-focused finance solutions to a range of corporates, banks and people.
Your Application Support Specialist role is really varied and always presents you with something interesting to tackle. You’ll get really involved in both operational as well as project-based deliverables, like application management, resolving issues, documenting functional requirements, liaising with people from the IT team and across the organisation and much more.
• Conduct Application Support of all kinds – application management, administration and support
• Dealing with any issues and finding resolutions
• Create functional documentation, including application configuration and testing plans
• Collaborate with team members, users and application vendors
• Participate in application deployment and upgrades
• Assist with preparation and delivery of user training
• 2-5 years’ Business Analyst experience in Financial Services sector
• Strong knowledge of Excel and SQL
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR negotiable DOE
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on 356 2034 1566 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
Ask your questions and share info on the Malta forum