Platin Gaming Ltd is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join its team. As Corporate Lawyer you will be responsible for all corporate matters, your objective will be to protect the interests of our corporation and provide business advice.
• Deal with company law and commercial law matters and cooperate with various regulatory authorities and jurisdictions as well as clients and professional advisers both verbally and in writing
• Manage day-to-day tasks related to administration of companies and review or drafting of legal documentation
• Reviewing and preparing corporate documentation, including drafting legal documents, reviewing contracts with vendors and contractors.
• Analyzing and reporting legal issues, as well as law concerning mergers and acquisitions, trademarks, tax law, employment and gaming.
• Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
• Dynamic and Fun events
• A competitive salary
• Health Insurance
• Fresh lunch served on a daily basis
• Fresh fruits
• Office in central location
• Assistance in finding accommodation
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats