30,000 - 40,000
As Systems Administrator you’ll be able to grow into a leading role in a well-established and fast-growing software company right here in Malta. This company specialises in creating IT platforms for the eCommerce and Gaming industries and has a wide range of clients internationally. It’s building a brand new IT team from scratch and is on the lookout for premier talent to join up – that could be you. The new team will be deeply involved in the company’s eCommerce and online shopping platforms, gaining a real depth of insight into that area.
Your Systems Administrator role will find you taking charge of managing the company’s use of AWS Services and the flow of data between the server and the front-end. Your role will find you optimising the databases, making sure they can respond to a high requests volume and perform as needed. A flexible approach to hours will be needed for this role. And since the company is growing, there are ever-greater opportunities to grow and progress you career.
• Join a newly created team of skilled IT professionals in this well-established software company based in Malta
• Manage AWS Services and play a leading role in this branch of the company
• Optimise database performance and accessibility, ensuring data integrity and security
• Manage the interchange of data between the server and the front end
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Linux Systems Administrator – Cloud projects using AWS would be an asset
• MySQL knowledge
• Network experience – ideally with Routing using Cisco
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 40,000
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on 356 2034 1566 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.