Business Intelligence Developer, with 5 or more years of professional experience Business Intelligence.
This position calls for someone who is able to multi-task and takes initiative. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting.
Description of Work:
• Design, development and implementation of Business Intelligence solutions
• Development of Dashboards, management reporting, automation of reconciliations, KPI, statistics & others
• Design and development of Data warehouse
• Source data download/extract automation, develop tools, scripts and queries to automate processes and validation of data.
• Data modelling, Quality assurance, verification of accuracy and consistency of data
• Complete ad-hoc report requests from business stakeholders leveraging BI tools.
• Provide guidance on the definition and on-going measurement of key metrics and how data maps to business questions.
Capacity and Skills:
• 5 years of work experience in business intelligence.
• Experience with ETL development (extractions, TDM, data load, aggregation, tools like Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, informatics, etc.).
• Extensive experience with database design & modelling using MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
• Experience in working with SAP Business Objects
• Experience in tools such as: SSIS, Talend, QlikView or similar enterprise tools
• Basic knowledge of Windows Server
• Very strong Excel skills.
• Ability to take ownership of projects with diligence and consistency in carrying out tasks with a high level of attention to detail.
• Passion for analytics and strong analytical abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, good communicator.
• Being a team player but still very self-motivated.
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats