An opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join a new license gaming based in Malta to develop and manage online media, executing marketing campaigns, planning and executing the marketing strategy and coordinate and follow-up on marketing material distribution with customers.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key media partners from whom you are expected to buy media placements across their various networks
• Represent our company as a strong communicator, outgoing with an open and cooperative mindset
• Analyse individual campaign performance within
• You have a degree in marketing or other relevant field experienceeach step of the customers’ registration and purchase process and to use all the tools at your disposal to quickly and efficiently improve campaign performance
• Independent at your work and to perform decisions that are reaching targets
• Write and create ads
• Willingness to cooperate and join a young, international and ambitious team
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably within the iGaming, you are well informed in online media conversation benchmarks, prices and ad serving platforms, across various markets and channels
• You have a good understanding, and experience in developing relationships with key media agencies and networks across multiple regions and product verticals
• You have a strategic mindset and are analytical in your decision making process with a can-do attitude
• You are creative and you understand marketing and demographics and you are able to fire off a campaign idea and/or copy without the necessity of external support
• You are detail oriented and extremely diligent I your approach and well organised
• You have a lot of interest in, and knowledge of, online gambling in general is desirable
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.