25,000 - 28,000 Euros per year.
Expedia – Swedish Translator - 1 year contract.
Looking to combine your excellent language and editorial skills, translation and localization experience, and passion for travel into one great job?
The translator position at Expedia Inc. offers this mix in a fast-paced, multi-cultural and productive environment. The successful candidate will work together with our international teams all over the world to allow all Expedia Inc. brands to operate with a truly global ‘Best in Class’ localization quality solution.
• Translate, transcreate and localize Expedia Inc. branded websites and associated content from English into in their native language
• Localize and maintain through periodic releases the UI (User Interface) for all Expedia Inc. brands
• Localize and maintain through periodic releases all mobile APPs and mobile websites
• Create SEO-friendly and marketing-oriented articles to promote specific destinations
• Support the SEM Teams in localizing URL, keywords, key phrases for SEM campaigns
• Localize and maintain hotel content for all the Expedia Inc brandsSupport the company initiatives and process all related requests within the specific SLA
• Localize HR documentation
• Localize training material and related documentation for internal users and external clients (hoteliers)
• Localize and maintain automatic emails to customers and hoteliers, newsletters, marketing emails
• Localize marketing and merchandizing material, including banners and promotions for the specific market
• Follow GSO (Global Supply Operations) quality processes and necessary guidelines and instructions
• Follow company guidelines to ensure tone, style and voice of Expedia branded products.
• Work in conjunction with Quality Managers to improve the quality of Expedia Inc. websites.
• Ability to balance and prioritize multiple requests from various stakeholders across brands.
• Follow terminology, glossaries, reference materials and style guides for their specific language.
• Translation and maintenance of Social Media content (Facebook, Twitter etc) as required.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.