• High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate, some college.
• 2 to 5 years experience as a Reservations Agent, preferably at Tour Operator
• Fluency in English both verbal and non verbal.
• Ability to input and access information in the management system/computers.
• Compute basic arithmetic.
• Computer literacy
• Ability to: perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• Prioritize and organize.
• Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
• Follow directions thoroughly.
• Understand guest’s service needs.
• Work cohesively with coworkers – vendors or B2B customers as part of a team.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent Company data.
• excellent communication skills;
• diplomacy and tact;
• innovation and energy with a desire to drive others;
• commitment to people management;
• sound judgement with attention to detail;
• competent IT skills;
• strong organisational skills;
• resilience to cope with long hours and pressure at peak times;
• a genuine interest in travel.
• College degree.
• Fluency in English & Greek
• Ability to suggestively sell.
• Previous guest relations training