Speaking-Agency is France’s leading organization in childcare services in foreign languages and language courses for all ages. The Agency operates in Paris, Lille, Nantes, Toulouse, Bordeaux and Lyon.
Every year, more than 1000 English speakers are working for us.
If you speak English and if you like playing with kids, we have the perfect job for you!
2 types of part time jobs are available all year long:
• babysitting children (3 to 12 years old) from 2 up to 20 hours per week,
• teaching kids, teenagers or adults from 2 up to 10 hours per week.
More than a baby-sitter, become a Language Ambassador:
• Join a community of foreigners and make new friends from all over the world,
• Work with kids and pass on your knowledge and passion for languages,
• Discover a new way of teaching thanks to our method developed by experts in language acquisition,
• Advantages: Full training provided in our office, free French classes for our employees in Paris, Velib’ pass (bike sharing system) offered for a year, invitations to our monthly events...
• Be at least 18,
• For childcare jobs: previous experience with children required (formal or informal),
• For teaching jobs: previous experience in teaching required,
• No diploma required,
• No minimum level of French required,
• Be a EU citizen or hold a visa to work in France,
• Minimum stay: 3 months.
Salary: 10-20€ /hour - It can vary according to the number of children, type of job, location and number of hours.
To apply, fill out the online form available here :
Our Human Resources team will contact you within two working days.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide