French (Fair), English (Mother tongue)
Are you already looking at this job description and thinking to yourself, ‘this job description could probably be a bit more inspiring. There are way too many commas! The guy who wrote this should probably extend his vocabulary a bit’? Beyond that, do you have the burning desire to write about exotic destinations and cultures from all over the world, thereby inspiring travellers to want to head to those destinations and meet those cultures? Great, come and be a part of the Evaneos adventure!
As a ‘Content Writing & Development’ Intern, you will help the UK Marketing Team to create and improve the written English content of the website, which in turn will optimise the client experience, and generally make evaneos-travel.com a better website to be on.
Your tasks will include:
- Content creation for the website (landing pages, articles, infographics, etc.)
- Participating in the development of our content strategy
- Editing existing content
- Defining our social media & blogging platform activities and executing them
In addition, you will manage a variety of operational projects, analyse, and present their results.
Our expectations of you:
Content writing and travelling are your passions, you have a native level of English, you’re creative, flexible, independent, and happy to take initiative.
- The Evaneos Head Office is based in central Paris (9th District)
- Ideal start date: as soon as possible
- Internship duration: 6 months
- Remuneration: according to profile
- Evaneos pays 50% of your meal vouchers (Restaurant Tickets; also accepted in supermarkets) and 50% of your monthly public transport costs.
Please forward your application with the subject line: ‘UK01: Content Writing Intern’ to email@example.com. Please include the following: your CV, covering letter, plus your earliest available start date for the internship. If you have a blog (especially travel) then send a link to that, too!
The covering letter should include:
1) why you want to work at Evaneos;
2) what interests you about this position.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide