Learning and Development Consultant
I have developed, and managed professional and organizational development programs for populations ranging in size from 5 to over 150,000 employees. I have worked with diverse organizations in the United States, Europe and Asia.
As a talented Learning & Development professional, I have extensive experience developing, leading and facilitating L&D/OD efforts based on a simple premise; Investment in the development of people should achieve, at the very least, four key outcomes:
1) Your employees have what they need to be better at their jobs.
2) As an organization, opportunities are more accessible, and managed in a culture of equal opportunity and legal compliance.
3) The overall work environment is better and keeps getting more so, and lastly;
4) Organizational goals and strategy move from being words on a page, to being an achieved reality.
• Instructional Design
• New Employee Induction / On-boarding
• Equal Opportunity Compliance / Workforce Diversity
• Performance Management
• Succession Planning / Talent Management
• Leadership Development Curricula
• Marketing & Organizational Communications
• Cultural Competence / Cross Cultural Learning
• Relationship Management / Vendor Utilizations
• Consulting with Internal and External Clients
• Blended (ILT / WBT) Learning Programs
• Executive Coaching & Development
BA - Political Science
AA - Adult Education
English (Mother tongue)