English (Mother tongue)
1000-2000 USD per month
New Space International is recruiting English native speakers for language teacher positions based in English language school's campuses in Ha Tinh, Vietnam.
Number of teachers offered: 02
Start date: ASAP
Native speakers of English from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand (essential)
Holding a Bachelor Degree or higher
A TESOL-related qualification and three years of experience (preferred)
Committed to work for a minimum length of 6 months
Are highly-motivated individuals
Teaching English to students enrolled at the school
Participating in extra-curricular activities organised by the school
Assisting in developing curricula and materials for courses and activities within the school
Other academic responsibilities.
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Relevant transportation expenses covered
- We provide free high standard accommodation with air-conditioning, cable TV, fridge, in-suite shower room and toilet, cooking and laundry facilities
- We provide a motorcycle or a bicycle for in-city travel (if required)
- Opportunities to join professional networks and make friends with the friendly locals
- Opportunities to enjoy free travel within the schedule organised by the school
- Opportunities to have free Vietnamese and cultural tours
- New Space International is a friendly and professional working environment, with overseas-qualified staff members, world-class teaching and learning facilities, and a western-oriented cafeteria within a large playground
Remuneration: We provide competitive financial packages for overseas teachers. Pay range is between USD 1,000 and 2,000 depending on qualifications, experience and performance.
Holidays: Holidays are regulated as per government regulations. One day off per week is available. Other options can be discussed.
If you are interested, please send your CV and contact details to us. Please also include a latest photo in the attachment, and your start date preference.
If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted to discuss date and time for an interview (preferably via Skype or phone).
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Discover the expat guide and find useful info for your expat project