- Responsible for the planning, execution and management of clinical programs to required quality standards, on schedule and within budget. Oversee the activities of those programs. Works directly with Medical Director to manage and monitor programs
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops and executes plans to achieve above level of services through health programs
- Manages clinical program and intervention processes, identifies and evaluates trends, outcomes , analyzes variances and resource needs, and initiates strategic and corrective plans of action to achieve target results, i.e. mental health, social worker services, psychology, etc.
- Oversees clinical program compliance and quality processes continuously.
- Effectively organizes and supervise interdisciplinary management teams.
- Educating patients and families on how to best manage their conditions through outbound calls
- Follows through on commitments. Encourages and models teamwork and partnership throughout the company.
- Continuously improves professional, technical and skills in multiple ways such as reading trade publications, maintaining clinical certification and licenses.
- Ensures continuous survey readiness and compliance with accepted professional standards and practices and federal/state/local regulations including fraud, HIPAA and similar regulations; health standards; and company policies, procedures and performance standards.