ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate with providers, patients, POA, and community clearly and effectively ensuring seamless care.
- Ability to perform and meet operational goals effectively despite changing priorities or unexpected deadlines.
- Ability to answer phones in a timely manner, document conversations, and ensure the correct guidance is given while maintaining a courteous manner that meets the patient needs.
- Maintains all information in all interfaces to ensure that we have the most accurate and current information in the system at all times.
- Ability to follow repeatable routines to ensure all tasks are completed daily and weekly meeting all department goals.
- Must understand and embrace policies and procedures to ensure we are meeting all guidelines and remaining within compliance at all times.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and follows HIPAA guidelines.
- Working hours: 9PM - 6:30AM Monday-Friday VN Time zone
- Excellent in English (speaking, listening, writing)
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures and a Key Performance Index
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Being a hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Ability to adapt to changes and meet tight deadlines.
- Health care
- Training opportunity in US
- Award for completing tasks
Do you like the services of your plumber or the warm welcome of the restaurant nearby? Recommend them!