JOB DESCRIPTION – CORPORATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Position: Corporate Account Manager (Korean Nationality)
Working location: Ho Chi Minh City
Time: 44 hours per week and flexible time
Salary & Benefits: Up to 4000$/ month
Nic’s client is a Multinational Corporate (MNC) - headquartered in United State, which has been a global leader in commercial and industrial products and services throughout 100 years.
The Corporate Account Manager is responsible for managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
• Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
• Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
• Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
• Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
• You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
• Previous experience in Key Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
• Strong account management and relationship building skills.
• Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Highly self-motivated.
• Korean nationality (Male/ Female)
• Bachelor’s degree
HOW TO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Please kindly send your updated CV to my email: email@example.com or contact directly at: 849 6789 0097 or skype: tramlm1204. I am looking forward to accompanying with you in your career path.
Thank you for your attention!
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.