• Factory/building in-charge at smart knitting garments manufacturing company
• Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Maintains safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures.
• Coordinates to all supervisors, maintenance, securities and drivers.
• Coordinates activities with Plant Operations Departments.
• Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance and technicians.
• Responsible for the housekeeping, maintenance, contractors and securities.
Ask your questions and share info on the Ho Chi Minh City forum