1. Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits
2. Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
3. Count Total change in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4. Greet customers entering establishments.
5. Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
6. Answers customer's questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
7. Resolve customer’s complaints.
8. Make customers happy.
9.I can work as an customer service representative also