Do you want to be part of the high-paced, international work environment of Vestas, the global leader in wind energy? Your achievements will change the world’s energy mix and help preserve our planet for future generations.
Deploy the HSE practices at the project sites through regular reviews of the system. Support in Risk Assessment and Initiatives to improve HSE practices.
• Responsible for delivering HSE Systems at the project site.
• Responsible for delivery of the HSE plan for the project by acting as Single Point HSE Contact for the project allocated.
• Prepare and submit the weekly HSE reports for the site.
• Prepare HSE Quarterly and Annual reports for the project.
• Develop the HSE plan and Emergency Plan for the project site in line with
• Vestas HSE standards and expectations.
• Participate in HSE Legal compliance reviews for the projects as needed.
• Participate in the project completion review and provide HSE related inputs.
• Conduct regular system review and enable system improvement by supporting the project team.
• Conduct employee induction programs at site to increase safety awareness and to drive continuous improvements in the safety culture.
• Identify HSE Training needs for Employees and Contractors at site and ensure trainings Viz, Basic Safety Training, First Aid & Fire Fighting Training, Waste & Chemical Management, and other mandatory HSE trainings as part of the Vestas requirements.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering, HSE, Environmental Management, or equivalent.
• Min 3 years work experience, preferably in a project execution as EPC / Principal contractor
• Preferably having exposure in driving HSE aspects in EPC projects.
• Mongolian driving license preferred
• Implementation of a HSE management system - monitoring compliance with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001, local OHS legislation
• Preferably with a technical competence in analysing the pro-active reports and deriving the systemic causes for improvement.
• Customer-focused, proactive and result-oriented.; Fluent in English
• Passionate, Persevering, Team based work culture
What we offer:
You’ll have the opportunity to help strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with excellent perspectives of growth. Join Vestas and you’ll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
Primary work location is Mongolia
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or button of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
Help the other members by sharing information and advice on Mongolia