Do you want to be part of the high-paced, international work environment of Vestas, the global leader in wind energy? Your achievements will change the world’s energy mix and help preserve our planet for future generations.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure contract execution within the defined contractual boundaries and includes;
• Contractual risks & opportunities are properly analyzed
• Contractual risks will be mitigated to minimize cost impact
• Contractual opportunities will be executed to maximize benefit
• Negotiations of claims based on contracts in place
• Administration of project insurance claims
• Contracts Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation, Execution and Management
• Work with PM for Risk Management / Finance to coordinate contractual requirements
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, contractual changes & claim correspondence
• Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions in consultation with Legal Department
• As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including coaching to project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies
• Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure
• Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
• Handle on-going issue and change management
• Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
• Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
• Bachelor degree in Commerce or Law, or equivalent.
• More than 10 years in capital investment infrastructure project.
• Mongolian driving license preferred
• Good understanding on all aspects of the contracting process
• Good commercial sense and with comprehensive negotiation skills
• Good analytical thinking
• Strong in building working relationships (internal & external)
• Team player
• Take own initiatives and drive for results
• Well organized and capable of meeting agreed deadlines
What we offer:
You’ll have the opportunity to help strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with excellent perspectives of growth. Join Vestas and you’ll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
Primary work location is Mongolia
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or button of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide