Indonesian (Advanced), Korean (Advanced), Tagalog (Advanced), Vietnamese (Advanced)
• Attend to incoming calls promptly, courteously in a competent and professional manner.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Any other duties assigned by the team leader
• Candidates must be a Expat staying in Malaysia with Valid Visas’ and permits
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Must be able to work on shifts and weekends if required
• Strong communication and interaction skills
• Able to work independently and as a team player
• Minimum 1 year working experience
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Fluent in Thai/Indonesian/Tagalog/Vietnamese/Korean and English. Able to converse in Mandarin/Bahasa Malaysia is an added advantage
Interested applicants kindly submit your application online. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Kindly state the below information in your resume:
• Last drawn / Current Drawn Salary
• Expected Salary
• Reason for Leaving
• Ability to commence work & notice period
• Contact number and email address
Discover the expat guide and find useful info for your expat project