Immadihalli Main Road
CONTACT NO. (MOBILE): 60 16-604 1774
• Seeking a challenging career where I can effectively contribute my skills which enable me to make a positive contribution to the organization.
• Obtain a position at your company where I can maximize my management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience.
• Customer service management where my experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction.
• To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of finance, & lastly,
• To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE :
Experienced in providing Customer care and satisfaction.
Effectively maintained all the different parameters of the process and the company rules and regulations.
Experienced in training people and new joiners of the company.
Worked overtime and provided support as per requirement when the company needed.
Have the capability to work in any kind of environment.
SAS Certified programmer with 1 years of offline experience in SAS technology with Retail and Banking domains in Data Extraction, Data Transformation and Reporting etc.
Proven skills in Data Cleaning, Data Migration, reporting and coding utilizing SAS on Windows environment.
Having hands on experience in Data Extraction, Manipulation and Reporting
Expertise in SAS V9.2 Programming (SAS/Base, SAS/Access, SAS/Macros, SAS/Graph)
Having a good understanding of various procedures and functions in SAS
Produced output in various formatted files such as Excel sheets, RTF, PDF and HTML using Proc Export and SAS/ODS
Hands on experience in creating and handling SAS Macros and SQL
Expertise in writing new macros, updating existing macros and modifying the existing SAS programs to save time and resources make it easy to maintain and reusable.
3 Years 2 Months in ANZ technology and operations, BANGALORE
2 Years in HP Global soft LTD, BANGALORE
5 Months in Bank of America, Hyderabad
1 Year 8 Months in Wipro LTD, Kolkata
WIPRO LTD: Started as a new joiner from 2ND AUGUST, 2007. Joined in an
Account “BRITISH TELECOM”, got trained for broadband and PSTN process. Left on May 09, 2009 as senior associate.
• Worked as Frontline Analyst to resolve tickets raised for broadband & PSTN issues ,
• Worked partially with BT sales and narrowband team.
• Temporarily worked as acting SME for teams in the account.
• Worked in the team who activates broadband and PSTN connection for the end user.
• Worked as senior analyst in escalation management team, l2 level.
BANK OF AMERICA: Joined on 25 may 2009 in mortgage and home loan credit
Assessment team. Left on Nov 02, 2009
• Worked as an assessor for home loan and mortgage loan eligibility, processes the request.
HP GLOBALSOFT: Joined HP Global soft as solutions analyst in TS 3 band on
24 Nov 2010, Served various accounts like Philips Symantec. Left HP on jan15 2013.
• Worked with voice team/chat team/email team in service desk for 7 months regarding employees of the account with their various technical issues related to their accounts, windows OS,MAC OS, all other used applications and network hardware issues.
• Worked in incident management team where worked on INC s and CRQ s and all other request IDS created by employee.
• Worked in accounts team where handled employee s account creation and termination and all other security issues.
• Worked in outage reporting team where engaged with different vendors to resolve P2 P3 P4 tickets raised for nonfunctional of business tools.
ANZ TECHNOLOGY AND OPEARTIONS: Joined on 11th feb 2013 in service desk ,left on 29th
Apr 2016, My responsibility in ANZ as Service Desk Operator comprised of various tasks as required for Technology Service Management (TSM) framework. Assigned tasks were delivered aligning with ITIL standards and best practices.
Later on worked with SAS team parallel with service desk and done projects.
• Work- Request Management: I was given responsibility to process LAN, BlackBerry, Good for Enterprise and Active Directory Security Group creation work requests.
• Incident Management: I was widely involved in Incident Management process with following workflow: Check Incident Notification Emails or attend Incident Calls> Assess End User specified Incidents for Known Error > Take Remote control of the end user’s system/ Branch Servers> Isolate Point of Failures > Troubleshoot and Resolve> If not resolved, escalate to next level team.
- Areas supported for Incident Management include – Windows Operating System (XP, Windows 7, Windows 8), Mytel and iCBS core Banking Applications, BlackBerry accounts, Good For Enterprise Accounts, iKnow, PEGA, PeopleSoft, SharePoint, SAS, Virtual Desktop (VM & VDI), ANZ Connect (VPN), SQL, Hardware, etc..
- Send out “Outage” notifications to affected teams.
• Problem Management: Data from SDM logs was extracted through “Xtraction” and Incident trend was analyzed for probable Service Breakage. If a common trend is identified we create a parent Problem Record linking all reported incidents as Child for further investigation.
• Change Management: Create Change Request (non-environment, application specific only) for different line of Business of the Bank based on department requirement. These change requests are transferred to Change Team through SDM. Has been responsible for all Windows 7 deployments as well as software packaging across ANZ Service Desk.
• SAS :2 years Extracted data from Oracle database, Prepared new datasets and modified existing datasets using Set, Merge, Sort, Update, Formats and Functions and created Tables and Listings for the same Also created and maintained SAS datasets that are extracted from an Oracle Database using SAS/ACCESS for ORACLE and extensively used Proc SQL to manipulate the data, Converted Excel tables and flat (text) files into SAS datasets, Data analysis, reports using SAS procedures and SAS/Macros, Used SAS/STAT to create different statistical reports as required, Extensively used various SAS Data Step, functions, SAS procedures, and SQL to write reports logics for SAS Stored Processes, worked with large data sets (10 million records) and transactional data using SAS Data Generated Adhoc Reports for external vendors in quarterly, monthly or yearly format as per individual request.
1. Project Objective: Pro- Analysis in ANZ Card
Technologies: SAS/Base, SAS/Macro, SAS/SQL, Excel, Ms-Office,
Description: Procurement Card is a Master Card issued through a bank which gives the Cardholder freedom and authority to make small dollar purchases with ease. The advantages of Procurement card are that it drastically reduces the amount of time and paperwork required to purchase low dollar items, it speeds up the payment to vendors, it enables purchase of items online, and Paperwork will be done once in a month vs. every time you wish to make the purchase. The project was concentrated on finding out illegal transactions and unauthorized users of the card.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Collecting Business Requirements
Creation of new datasets from raw data files using Import and infile techniques and modified existing datasets using Set, Merge, Update, and conditional statements
Creation of derived datasets from raw data files as per the instructions, using different techniques in Data step and procedures
Perform data checks as needed to understand structure and content of data
Develop SAS programs to support various validation tasks as dictated by project Specification
Data reporting using standard reporting procedures
Modifying the programs as per comments provided by the programming validate
2. Name : ING Group BIS Data warehouse
Client : ING Asia, Singapore
Technologies : SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SAS Macros, SAS SQL, ORACLE
ING Group is a global financial services company of Dutch origin with 150 years of experience, providing a wide array of banking, insurance and asset management services in over 50 countries. In the Balance sheet Analysis, this captures Balance sheet details by Location, business line and by month. Details include Weighted Assets, External assets, Expenses and Liabilities etc. New proposed BI Data warehouse will extract Balance sheet detail from CIA and ATLAS. As per the reporting requirements, proposed system will upload BS details to Data ware on a monthly basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Accessing data from given sources
Cleaning and validating the extracted data
Deriving required variables and creating datasets from existing data
Creating weekly, monthly and annual reports as per the given specification
Creating ad-hoc reports as per the given requests
Involved with the statistics team in analysis
SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS 9
• Certificate Serial Number: BP061233v9
Name of the Exam Board Year of Passing Percentage Aggregate
ISC, (10 2)th JAC 2004 58
ICSE, 10th WBSEB 2002 78
Bachelor of SCIENCE (B.SC ~ HONOURS) with mathematics honors’ from Ranchi University (2004-2007) 59%.
Completed sas base and advanced course from SIGNETSOFT BANGALORE march5 2014.
• Knowledge in Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft office Suite.
• Experience in PC related hardware and software support.
• Experience in customized application support for client.
• Hands on experience working in Citrix environment.
• Understanding of backup and recovery concepts.
• Experience in working on various customized client software.
• Experience in working on various sas products.
• Experience in Incident life cycle management and problem management.
• Experience in resolution of client issues with regular follow up with concerned team to maintain service levels.
• Experience and change requests.
• Experience in handling escalated issues and resolution within service level.
KNOWLEDGE IN TOOLS HANDLED:
Ticketing Tool: BMC REMEDY
SDM (Service Desk Manager)
Server Tool: ACTIVE DIRECTORY
EXCHANGE ADMIN CONSOLE 2010
POWERSHELL SCRIPT TOOL
Remote Access Tool: WEBEX
Email Client MGMT Tool : GOOD FOR ENTERPRISE
BLACKBERRY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
• Customized Application Tool: SALESFORCE FILESHARE
• SAS: SAS Tools SAS V9.1.3,
V9.2 SAS/BASE, SAS/SQL, SAS/MACROS, SAS/STAT,
SAS/GRAPH, SAS ACCESS, SAS SAS/CONNECT, SAS/ODS,
PERSONAL DETAILS :
Father’s Name : Arunangshu Ghosh
Date of Birth : 7th October, 1986.
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian.
Contact No. : 60 16-604 1774
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Browsing Internet,
• Listening to Music,
• Watching & Collecting Movies.
• Fast learner.
• Excellent command over English.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Knowledge of consumer behavior and marketing skills.
• Patient and hard worker.
• Confident on what I do.
• Work in a team environment.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide