Full time, Part time
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Diploma, degree or post degree in any field.
• With or without experience(Training will be provided).
• Basic knowledge of computer skills to perform essential functions.
• Fresh graduate can apply.
• Both local and foreigners can also apply.
• Willing to travel.
• Languages: English/Malay/Mandarin.
• Motivation for Sales
• Prospecting Skills
• Sales Planning
• Selling to Customer Needs
• Market Knowledge
• Presentation Skills
• Energy Level
• Meeting Sales Goals.
• Insurance Coverage
• Overseas trip.
• Annual leave.
• Salary: RM 1800 - 2500
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.