Full time, Part time
Management associate whose primary responsibilities will include servicing clients, client renewals, selling product upgrades, and managing existing accounts. The ideal candidate will be able to train clients, organize discussions between clients and internal research team, obtain answers to client questions, and retain existing clients. Requires significant team work with sales group and interaction with Sales Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the organization on software leasing.
• Work with Sales Director and Marketing team to come up with new outbound marketing ideas.
• Provide input to team to help develop product awareness.
• Set up calls between clients and research staff.
• Maintain accurate database of contacts for mailings and marketing programs.
• Contribute to team effort and works on special projects.
• Able to do ad-hoc duties of HR and Administration.
• Diploma, degree or post degree in any field.
• With or without experience(Training will be provided).
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good personality and competitive nature.
• Strong team player.
• Basic knowledge of computer skills to perform essential functions.
• Fresh graduate can apply.
• Both local and foreigners can also apply.
• Willing to travel.
• Languages: English/Malay/Mandarin.
• Insurance Coverage
• Overseas trip.
• Annual leave.
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help the other members by sharing information and advice on Klang