Representative of PoggyTravel in Indonesia
You live in Yogyakarta, you love Indonesia and you like to travel and meet people?
You know Java better than the back of your hand?
You have contacts and know many places to advise the best hidden spots?
… If yes, you may join the PoggyTeam!
PoggyTravel is a young Swiss start-up supported by the HES-SO and business eXperience. PoggyTravel is a new form of travelling organization. Our goal is to give the best immersive travelling experience. You can find more information about us on Facebook or with this explicative video.
We are a team of four young people and we are currently looking for someone in Yogyakarta to complete our team. The most important thing is that you want to be involved in this experience as much as we do and you should have the same values. We are in Switzerland but our product is in Indonesia, that’s why we need someone on the spot that we can trust.
• Advisor about Indonesian culture and the trip organization (activities, transportation,…)
• Organizer and supervisor of a « team-building day »
• Contact / mediator during our customer’s trip
• To help customers with the organization of their itinerary if they need to (what activities they could do and where, which transportation, etc.)
• To organize, jointly with us, the team-building day
• To supervise the team-building day (welcome the customers, introduce both side explication of what they are going to live, give his contact if needed, answer questions, follow-up during the team-building day, etc.)
• Stay at disposal during the whole trip of the clients to answer questions, support them, give advice, find solutions, etc.
• Various administrative task
If you are interested in getting more information on how to join the PoggyTeam, please send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are coming in Yogyakarta in April to do the interviews and to give you more details. We are looking forward to meeting you!
• You have a good English level (minimum B2)
• You are comfortable with international cultures
• You are capable of organizing and supervising a team-building day
• You are punctual and reliable
• You are ready to be available at any time some days
• You are sociable