CONNECTING PEOPLE. BUILDING KNOWLEDGE.
Effective knowledge sharing has significant impact socially and economically. We want to democratize access to business advice & insights, by providing a platform to help bridge the knowledge gap. Together at LYNK, we want to bring our motto “Connecting People. Building Knowledge.” to a unique and visionary platform.
At LYNK (previously The Straits Network), we connect users with Knowledge Partners for expertise and insights to arrive at improved decision-making and execution. Our Knowledge Partners include C-level executives, thought leaders, managers, specialists, consultants, lawyers, and accountants. Whether users have a quick question or an extended engagement, we can find the right person to help. Users can engage our Knowledge Partners for brief conversations or ongoing projects, either by phone, online or in-person. We cover global markets with our core strength in the Asia-Pacific region. Global enterprises, top investment and consulting firms, and small businesses and entrepreneurs have chosen to work with LYNK through our platforms LYNK and LYNK PRO.
As a Research Associate for LYNK PRO, you will be part of our team that facilitates Knowledge Partner engagements for global institutional clients. Research Associates are instrumental in building and managing our network of Knowledge Partners from all over the world. You will be delivering on client requests and contributing directly to the company’s top-line from the start.
Research Associates go through an intensive 1-2 year training program, where you will not just learn about our business and our clients, but also develop the communication, relationship building and project management skills necessary to take your career to the next stage on an accelerated path. Upon successful completion of program, Associates will be expected to advance to an Account Manager role, leading your own team of Associates.
What You'll Do:
• Executing various Knowledge Partner engagements from end-to-end:
o Perform research on a wide range of industries, gain thorough understanding of project needs & objectives in order to pinpoint the most relevant subject matter experts for each request
o Recruit industry professionals to join our network as Knowledge Partners and establish relationships with them
o Have in-depth phone conversations with Knowledge Partners, assess their expertise and vet their suitability for projects by conversing about their professional background, industry developments and trends
o Work closely with Account Managers, using informed judgment to match the best-suited Knowledge Partners to each request and make at appropriate recommendations to clients as a team
o Troubleshoot queries from Knowledge Partners
• Brainstorm with management & business development teams on various initiatives, collaborate and contribute on strategies to support LYNK’s growth
What We Seek:
• Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic track record
• Good communication skills with a strong command of English; fluency any other Asian language is a plus
• 0-2 years experience
• Positive, energetic self-starters with attention to detail
• Must be flexible and excited about working in a fast paced, results-oriented environment
• Strong passion for business and enthusiastic about taking part in shaping LYNK’s growth
• Function well in a startup environment
• Track record of excelling in small teams
• Team players who thrive in uncertainty and like to “make things happen”!
Help the other members by sharing information and advice on Hong Kong