executive chef western
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
• LaSalle, College, Milan Italy, 1989 BBA in Business Administration.
• La Salle, College Milan Italy, 1986
• Institute Manzoni, Milan- Italia 3 year’s degree in Culinary Arts. (Chef)
• Certified National Registry of Food Safety Professionals.
• Several Professional Training courses.
• Ft. Lauderdale Florida Culinary Arts 3 years degree in Culinary Arts.(Chef
Italian (Mother tongue)
Spanish (Mother tongue)