RMB$5000 - RMB$30,000
The prestigious vocal education institute Sing And You Coaching Company Ltd has opportunities for full-time vocal coaches/ interns who want to experience the Chinese culture and develop a stable music career in two of the most international Asian cities, Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
Currently based in 2 locations in Hong Kong, Sing and You Coaching Company Ltd is set to expand to a number of cities in the Mainland China including Shenzhen, which will open in 2017.
Interns will receive training directly from the Founder of Sing and You Music Center and Hong Kong pop star Dr Steve Tam, who has 30 years' pop vocal training experience.
This is a paid, fixed term internship lasting 12 months or above. Qualified graduates of our internship program may be considered for employment. To apply for an internship, please submit cover letter explaining how this internship opportunity may fit your career goals, a resume with a minimum of two references, and dates of availability.
• Plan and prepare lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and syllabuses;
• Acquire appropriate teaching materials/resources;
• Teach music theory, aural skills and practical vocal techniques to pupils;
• Motivate pupils and encourage progress;
• Liaise with academic staff and/or parents;
• Assess pupils abilities and provide feedback;
• Arrange recitals/concerts for pupils' families and friends.
Discover the expat guide and find useful info for your expat project