Graphic Design Internship (3 month)
• Leading designer eyewear e-retailer worldwide
• Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
• Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
SmartBuyGlasses Optical Group, operated under Motion Global Ltd., is the world’s leading designer eyewear e-retailer. With operations across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, SmartBuyGlasses has become the market leader in over 30 countries worldwide. With over 160 employees we retail the world’s best eyewear brands including Ray-Ban, Tom Ford, Gucci and many more. SmartBuyGlasses has a young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
We are seeking a new Graphic Design Intern who is passionate about graphic design and development to bring our corporate identity to a whole new level. With a performance oriented approach to design, the candidate must have the drive, creative imagination and research skills required to produce outstanding new design concepts to improve customer experience. Reporting directly to the Senior Graphic Designer, he/she will work alongside the global Marketing department.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Ongoing development and redesign of creative assets across all marketing activities to enhance customer experience and drive business performance
• Design and create banners for the website, affiliate, display, social media and EDM campaigns
• Resize and translate the banners based on the campaign or market requirements
The Qualified Candidate
• A student from a reputable University with a degree in design-related subjects
• Hands on experience in graphic design for digital marketing campaigns would be an advantage
• Knowledge of online marketing in a fashion e-retailer environment would be a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and excellent communications skills
• An expert user of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Fireworks)
• Highly creative conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design
• Strong interest in latest design trends, technology and social media
Please note that this is an unpaid internship which is to be undertaken for a period of between three and six months dependent upon the availability of the candidate. Whilst full time would be preferred, we are also willing to offer the role to students who are able to work part time (20 office hours per week). Due to the nature of this role, we are unable to offer visas to applicants. Whilst this internship is unpaid, trainees will receive extensive exposure all facets of e-commerce industry and training from our experienced and dedicated team.
Help the other members by sharing information and advice on Shanghai