Guangzhou Zhujiang New Town Center
Is looking for a professional
English Teacher (English Native Speaker)
Scholastic is one of the world's largest children book publisher and distributor with annual revenue of USD 2 billion and is a publicly listed company on NASDAQ. Our mission in China is to help Chinese children learn English in a fun and effective way. In Shanghai we have created a chain of English tutorial centers with professional curriculum, small class size, and a highly interactive approach to teaching English that has proven to be very effective.
1. Conduct Scholastic courses independently for kids aging from 3 ys to 12 ys.
2. Negotiate with potential students, conduct level tests and fill in weekly communication book.
3. Organize and deliver DEMO lessons for potential students.
4. Be responsible for weekly Story-telling section and interact with listeners.
5. Help student with reading and writing skills and reading report.
6. Be willing to join training section provided by Scholastic Shanghai headquarter and grow with the company.
What you can get from us:
1. Competitive salary
2. Chances of knowing Chinese culture, market and family more profoundly.
3. Flexible working hours and paid leave.
4. Free and vigorous training provided by Scholastic Shanghai.
5. Free annual health check.
6. Diversified and open working environment at central Guangzhou (Zhujiang New Town).
1. English native speakers with teaching experience. Teacher’s certificate is a big plus. Kids’ teaching experience is a big plus.
2. Love to interact with kids, patient and passionate in education.
3. Willing to learn and grow and has interest in ESL kids’ literacy education.
4. Good personality and serving spirit.
5. Willing to accept flexible working hours. i.e. weekdays from 4:30-8:30; weekend whole day.
Salary range: RMB 13000
Location: Level 3, Block A, Jiayu Emperor Mansion, Zhujiang New Town, Guangzhou. (Metro station: Zhujiang New Town Exit A2)
Please send your resume to:
Referral is also welcomed.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide