CSOFT International works hard to attack language barriers between businesses and their customers globally. We develop language technology solutions that not only empower our clients to realize their full potential internationally through more efficient language translation and localization, but also deliver maximum efficiency and transparency. UbrTa, CSOFT’s internal translation management system, is easily accessible to all our clients, linguists, and project managers and offers all its users real-time progress insights, resource management, and automated workflows in order to ensure top quality content.
We are now looking for a hard-working and self-motivated individual to provide dedicated services to our clients, customer, project managers and translators. The Technical Support Specialist will work closely with our development team, manage the corporate relationship, as well as effectively and proactively communicate between clients, engineers, project managers, and other various corporate teams within UbrTa.
As Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring client operations and service levels. You will be required to proactively communicate with clients, resolve potential issues, identify and present opportunities to the customer, as well as prepare and monitor reports, contracts, and cost savings, new approaches and procedures as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- International experience in resolving client requests and deliverables.
- Confidence in ownership of business performance metrics.
- Native proficiency in English and excellent communications (oral and written) skills.
- Able to utilize relevant internal technology solutions to effectively manage client inquiries.
– You are willing to do whatever is needed to ensure the highest user experiences.
- Previous experience in introducing and familiarizing clients with new technology, tools and products.
- Can-do attitude. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenges hands-on, you persevere where others fail.
- A strong desire to grow and learn.
- BA/BS degree, preferably with strong technical understanding capability and hands-on communication and client services experience.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your CV and cover letter to Alma Gomez at email@example.com
Do you like the services of your plumber or the warm welcome of the restaurant nearby? Recommend them!