English (Mother tongue)
1. Develop the scope and sequence of the Curriculum.
2. Improve course content and quality according to the feedback.
3. Ensure academic recourse for both teachers and students.
4. Create and maintain training plans and other relevant course material.
5. Flexibly schedule training courses according to teachers available and students’ needs.
6. Develop teaching strategies and implement them by training teachers to ensure training quality.
7. Supervise teaching and help teachers improve training quality.
1. A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree (or above)
2. Working experience for over 3-5 years of primary school, experienced in teaching young leaners (Age 5-12)
3. Teaching credential or with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/TKT/CETYL certificate or equivalent will be prioritized
4. Strong researching and learning ability is required. Work independently to design and develop company specific programs;
5. Those familiar with the Chinese education system will be given preference.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide