English (Mother tongue)
18,000 rmb benefits
Client Introduction: Our client is a reputable English language training center for students from pre-K to 16-years-old. In addition to owning 44 centers, they also operate a franchise business, which extends their presence to over 150 learning centers nationwide. This role will be based in Beijing, China.
1. Participate in the development of a core curriculum framework for kindergarten, primary, middle/high school reading, writing, math, and science courses based on existing course materials; 2. Create a body of supplementary course materials based on the curriculum framework, including researching, developing, and editing educational products (both teachers' and students' materials); 3. Participate in every step of educational product development, including revising materials based on in-class experience, teacher recommendations, student performance, and changing educational standards; 4. Design and participate in teacher training sessions; 5. Other supportive work such as voice recording, editing, brainstorming, etcetera. In addition to having the educational qualifications described below, candidates should be caring, dedicated, patient, passionate, enthusiastic, and enjoy working with young learners.
Required Candidates should (have):
1. A bachelor's degree awarded by an accredited university; 2. Teaching experience at the primary or middle school level (depending on position applied); 3. Be at least 24 years old (government regulations for working visas); 4. Have at least 2 years of full-time work experience (government visa regulations); 5. Experience with English language learners; 6. Familiar with American educational standards and teaching practices; 7. Native English speaker with excellent writing skills and command of grammar and language mechanics. Preference will also be given to candidates with the following: 8. A master's degree or above in education or an education-related field from a highly-ranked university; 9. Two or more years of classroom teaching experience; 10. Experience in the development of curricula and/or writing and editing educational materials;
11. Familiar with Adobe InDesign software and/or Smartboard Notebook.
Benefits with a One-year Full-time Contract:
1. Competitive salary (starting at 18,000RMB); 2. Assistance in acquiring a work visa; 3. Domestic visa expenses covered after successful completion of a one-year contract;
4. Round-trip flight reimbursement after completion of one-year contract (maximum 7000 RMB); 5. All Chinese holidays off; 6. 10 days paid vacation plus 5 sick days off with full salary; 7. Medical insurance.
If this is of interest, please email your CV and current situation to email@example.com.
Foreign HR is one of the leading recruiters in Asia, connecting international talents with the latest Chinese employment opportunities. Headquartered in Beijing, we are a Chinese company with an international team, giving us global experience and local knowledge. Our business rests upon our principles of fairness, transparency and confidentiality. We verify all of our positions to ensure that our jobs are both legitimate and consistent as advertised.
Looking forward to hear from you!
Discover the expat guide and find useful info for your expat project