Mandarin (Advanced), English (Mother tongue)
Are you interested in marketing? Do you enjoy writing and event management? CSOFT is looking for candidates with an interest in international business and communications, experience with marketing and creative writing, with an analytical approach to problem solving. This position is located in Beijing and will give you the opportunity to be involved in and make immediate impacts on the working environment. Specific projects will depend on the time of application.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Coordinating and organizing companywide events, tradeshows and related sales and marketing materials
• Content writing, editing and proofreading, specifically blog posts, data sheets, press releases, white papers and related corporate marketing materials
• Supporting the company’s web marketing including website, email, and social media campaigns
• Contributing content such as articles and advertisement text to the company magazine, two issues of which we print annually.
• Proactive, can-do attitude. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative, is eager to explore new avenues and create new opportunities.
• Irrespective of your degree or background, you should possess an exceptional ability to problem solve, be a team player and think creatively.
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills are a must for this position.
• Native English speaker with intermediate or advanced Mandarin proficiency preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably in a related field (i.e. communications, marketing, journalism)
• Experience working abroad or in another culture is a plus
• Mastery of Office tools, other designing tools is a plus.
• Friendly and an excellent communicator
If you are interested in further information send your CV and cover letter to Alma Gomez at email@example.com
Discover the expat guide and find useful info for your expat project