to be discussed, travel to and from Cambodia covered, as well as health insurance during the employm
Damnok Toek is a member of Goutte d'eau – a Child Support Network (GE CSN) (gouttedeau.org).
Damnok Toek is a local NGO working in Cambodia since 1997 with the aim of supporting vulnerable children such as street children, children with disabilities, and children victims of trafficking/unsafe migration. Damnok Toek has projects in Poipet, Neak Loeung and Phnom Penh.
As the Technical Advisor for Finance and Grant management, you will work directly on securing funding from multilateral donor agencies, trusts and foundations, government agencies, corporates, embassies and private donors. This also includes coordinating with our teams and TA’s on project level to prepare grant’s proposals and strengthen the relationship with our donor base:
• Building and maintaining relationships with institutional and private donors and coordinating donor project visits
• Identifying potential donors for DT projects and developing new proposals and preparing funding submissions
• Elaborating and monitoring funding plan and annual global budgets.
• Overseeing accounting according to program's budgets, finance policy and donor regulations.
• Building the capacity of the three accountants.
• Assisting with the preparations for the annual audit.
• Compiling and editing narrative donors reports and liaise with project coordinators and accountants to ensure that reports are submitted on a timely manner.
• Building the capacity of the team, including an assistant, on grants management, compliance, reporting, filing, monitoring, evaluation and program cycle management.
You will also give your support in different fields as Human Resources and Projects:
• Providing regular coaching and support to the staff, in particular the finance staff.
• Supporting in the preparation of information and communication materials such as brochures, annual reports and website content.
• Monitoring project results jointly with Technical Advisor for Projects and field staff.
Have you found the best mechanic in town? Recommend him and help other expats.