Leading a team of talented designers to achieve creative excellence. Working together on multi-channel projects, pitching to clients, and making sure all material is produced up to the highest brand standards.
Motivating and mentoring a small to medium sized team of creatives to achieve their best work, completing briefs on time and with a style that stands out.
Making sure the work produced in the studio is also in line with the creative thinking of the company as a whole. A company that believes in it's values of personal expression, freedom to create and make an impact in the lives of their clients.
An emotionally intelligent mentor, proficient in project management, consistently guiding teams to produce results.
Consistently capable of improving profitability through improved workplace culture and excellent customer service.
An accomplished public speaker and natural leader, able to effectively convey complex ideas.
• B.A. Marketing Communication. Coursework included marketing theory, business management, psychology
and language, presentation skills, practical work included briefs from real-world clients.
• B.A. Marketing Communication (Honours). Completed research on future trends in mobile technologies.
• Received an academic bursary for the entire duration of course.
2005 AAA School Of Advertising, Johannesburg
• Graphic Design, DTP (Part Time). Theoretical and Practical education in Design and Layout, Desktop
Publishing and Finished Art, with practical training in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Assisted, tutored, mentored several fellow graduates on course material to successfully graduate.
2006 Vega Brand Communications School, Johannesburg
• Short Course in Flash Animation & Programming Language (Part Time). Practical Training in Storyboarding,
animation techniques and workflow.
2014 NLP Life Coach
English (Mother tongue)