Objectives – Country Manager / General Manager / COO
An accomplished Executive, with over 17 years of International shipping and management experience - half of which at executive suite level within various aspects of the international shipping and logistics industry.
Having been engaged with owned and privately run, entrepreneurial spirited companies as well as large cap publicly listed firms, executive exposure has provided an overall accelerated depth and breadth of international management experience.
With most of a my adult life residing in Africa I have been accredited with a broad exposure, understanding and respect of cultural differences and how to harness value in versatility and leverage on cultural diversity.
Core Competencies / Skills
¤ Pronounced Leadership Competencies:
- Strong tactical perspective
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Powerful and focused communicator
- Inspired and motivational leadership character
¤ Industry specific competencies:
- Greenfield company creation and development
- Building value in the liner and bulk agency business
- Creating strong HR and HSSE cultures with good ethics
- Managing project logistics within O&G sector
Ask your questions and share info on the Lagos forum